Since starting uni my life is trains, essays and a lot of planning a head of schedule so my time on here has been limited.
I have some time tonight and thought why not talk about everything I’m scheduling, yes I know I treat this like a diary but perhaps I can help.
So uni newsdays/ placement is well and truly done so I am reunited with my loved ones, bed and getting on with all my important deadlines ❤️ I’m really going to miss this when I leave.
Talking about the end goals, I am planning well ahead before the big graduation day comes. I can’t tell you how many cv I have sent out to set up a job at the end and I have had some amazing opportunities from some and a recent one lately that I Hope goes well.
As well, planning my trip away with the girls! BALI!!!!!!!! I knew this day would come and I am just unbelievably blessed to have these girls in my life. I can’t wait to live it up in May. A great big hurra when I end uni in May.
I have been pre planning my meals and outfits and saving well ahead of time and the amazing thing is I don’t feel too stressed. At times I need to juggle and it gets hard but who doesn’t love a bit of pressure.
I can safely say I have thoroughly enjoyed the end of my uni journey along with every beautiful thing and everyone who’s been in it.
- I will be updating you guys on where I have been ordering my latest summer outfits and my tactics to get use out of one item. Sales can only help a girls purse string so far, upcycle is also something I’m really trying to get to grips with as well because it’s just so important! gotta make stuff last and the trick is to make it look different!
I always say to myself everyday, “I hope my loved ones and myself are happy, safe and healthy” to me those are three most important things in life and the universe has served us well.
- I was dealt with a lot highs and a lot of lows this year, going into the new year with very little certainty of my future, of the people around me. I felt the biggest blow with my Nan passing, I never predicted it. She was gone and the realisation was frightening but we always knew how loved and how loving she was, she really was amazing❤️
I hit a turning point in my life…
Come March I really found my place.
- My summer had to be one of the best summers, I met the most amazing people and I am so proud of myself for putting myself out there because I have now found the best people, my life long friends! The love and respect I receive is overwhelming and I couldn’t ask for better people to come into my life.
- I’ll always remember this year, I found my best friend who is she truly a blessing! Always got my back and I could go on forever but she is everything a gorgeous person and I’m so lucky, future looks good with this kid!
- I had the most amazing trip to Thailand, I worked so hard for! Getting fit and healthy and has really made an impact on my everyday life!
- Ben and I had an amazing time and I got to see even more how he is so beautiful inside and out, he will always be so good to me when I need him the most, he makes me feel so special and he is truly one of a kind and such a gorgeous human. I really got to see my future with him this trip and I always consider him as all of me I can see we truly are one
- I really have flourished in University I’m embracing it like would never imagined. I will be so gutted to finish because my topics of choice are everything to me and I’m really starting to make an impact ready for next year!
- My 21st birthday, the BEST birthday yet!!!!!! I was so spoilt and I had everyone around me that I love so dearly to which made my birthday, it truly was one I’ll never forget (or remember consider I was so drunk) but I remember half of the night so that counts!
There is so much to look forward too next year, I have so many assignments due which I look forward too I know I’m freak but that’s me ok.
- A lush family holiday with Ben and potential holiday on the cards with my g’s
Just general love laugh play is what I see for myself in 2019!
The first year I’m going into with such positivity and lack of dread! There will always be bumps in life its never perfect but when you got the people you know treasure you and support you, it lessers the blow! As long as you and everyone you love is happy, safe and healthy that is what I’ll always prey for.
I’m thankful for all the people around me this 2018 going into 2019
Merry Christmas and happy new year 🥰❤️
I’ve learnt how to achieve the middle way through dieting. To love and indulge when allowed. I.e weekends and to always have determination when it comes Monday.
The tricky thing I faced sunday was knowing I was out monday, today, eating and drinking tasty food. Today I learned to relax on this bank holiday Monday. It’s hard for me sometimes, I’ve had more than 2 bad days which is not what I do. It’s 2 days-max and back to the grind. But you can’t pass up a day like this heatwave and not drink some naughty cocktails and well, salad would be nice but if your gunna go bad just go all out.
I’m happy to get stuck in to some rubbish but sometimes, I can feel like such a failure after and start observing my body like I’ve put on a stone. I can be so hard on myself and that’s not the way to be, especially when it’s not something I do all the time. I deserve to feel guilt free during this long weekend.
To indulge in some bad food and to let myself feel happy and deserving of it, but also, to know and be determined to get back on my diet.
Me and my boyfriend went to Cardiff bay. It’s a place by the docks and so many boats go in and out, so it’s nice to see and always nice to walk around the harbour and watch the world go by.
It was Ben’s last day of the long weekend before he goes back to work so we treated ourselves!
Two pina coladas, and some beers for him
Pizza express meals!
Follow Jessica on Instagram.
Bye bye Spain. Hello spain, ugh I mean Britian… wow it’s hot! I’ve gone from one extreme to the other, which means summer clothes ain’t fading away from my blog anytime soon.
My time away was amazing and I couldn’t of asked for any better with my man. It was our first holiday and we didn’t kill eachother by the end, I think that is a success. In all seriousness, he has been perfect, for some part of the holiday I have been a little ill (stupid aircon, such a love hate relationship) and he was always there for me. I’m struggling to find the words to say how happy and lucky I am.