I would like to give a massive thank you to the lovely blogger Opinionating for nominating me and your kind words. To be nominated with this one is fantastic! Opinionating feels my content motivates her and thats all I ever want my followers to feel. Some sort of passion and fire because it’s exactly how I feel when I see successful bloggers, I just want to make my way up and anything is possible if you believe and put your mind too it. I feel I have the strength as I have proven so much in my life and I’m 20!
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Things about me:
- I have to drink two cups, one morning one night time, of apple cider vinegar every day until Friday. This helps my metabolism and loose weight fast!
- I have to, have to, HAVE TO have three meals a day, brunch throws me off and I just need that structure in my diet. I just feel like crap if I don’t have my set meals. God I sound like a granny.
- I love having goals, I just love achieving! I just have to get what I want and being a perfectionist can be draining but I would never change that part of myself, its all of me really.
Questions for me:
- What is your goal for 2018?
– My goal is to just be happy and always put that first, always have ambitions which I won’t have problems with. I’m always finding a challenge! always trust my instincts (that are more often or not always correct) and do what I know my nan would want me to do. I am on a certain path right now to become semi successful in blogging. I love it so much and just really want to build on it more, its a fantastic place for creative thought.
- If you could have coffee with one book character, who would it be?
– this may seem very uneducated but hey a movie that is also in book form is good too! So definitely Bridget Jones because she is the double of me and I attract that sort of energy. My two best friends are 100% Bridget Joneses! ALSO, I would love a coffee (but perhaps she would drink something more expensive and lively like champagne) but Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby, a classic. Every word she speaks is delicious and dramatic.
- Where are you planning to travel to next?
– Well me and my partner are thinking of going to Italy or Greece, and recently a hotel in France contacted me on Instagram and it is a Vineyard between Pisa and Florence so that seems amazing. Plus I am thinking of going to Paris with my best friend that same year, a lot is potentially on the cards for next year so I am excited.
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
– I am self assured and know what I want and whats good for me. I love that.
- What would be one piece of advice you would want to give your younger self?
– Oh gosh there is so much, well perhaps I would give little Jess a hug and tell her how successful and amazing she is gunna be when she grows up (yes vain) but who cares what others think of me, I have worked so hard to get to where I am and little me used to be so unconfident!!!! I never believed I would amount to anything and so did a lot of people, I would dream of having the perfect man in early teens and it came true, [little Jess screams inside]. It’s not always about boys when your a teen, but now to have someone love you and need you the way you both do is a feeling that can’t be put into words, but I guess ‘He’s my family’ is a great start.
I went through a tough time when I was in my early teens so I would just sit little Jess down and say ‘don’t sweat the small stuff, your wasting your time’ overthinking and hormones… not good …but yeah I was a worried child then, but other than that little glitch – VERY HAPPY, go lucky AND BUBBLY CHILD around friends and family.
My nominees are:
1. Melange of Words
2. Magic in Everyday
3. Diva named Dom
4. Makeup Dreamer
5. Interest In Me
8. February Circus
Questions to my nominees:
1. What makes you, you!?
2. Do you have any habits, i.e bite nails, tap foot?
3. Have you accomplished dreams, you never thought were possible?
4. What do you want the most right now!?
5. How would you brand your fashion style?
Again, thank you opinionating for nominating me, such a huge honour and I feel so blessed.
Have a great Sunday everyone xo