I always say to myself everyday, “I hope my loved ones and myself are happy, safe and healthy” to me those are three most important things in life and the universe has served us well.
- I was dealt with a lot highs and a lot of lows this year, going into the new year with very little certainty of my future, of the people around me. I felt the biggest blow with my Nan passing, I never predicted it. She was gone and the realisation was frightening but we always knew how loved and how loving she was, she really was amazing❤️
I hit a turning point in my life…
Come March I really found my place.
- My summer had to be one of the best summers, I met the most amazing people and I am so proud of myself for putting myself out there because I have now found the best people, my life long friends! The love and respect I receive is overwhelming and I couldn’t ask for better people to come into my life.
- I’ll always remember this year, I found my best friend who is she truly a blessing! Always got my back and I could go on forever but she is everything a gorgeous person and I’m so lucky, future looks good with this kid!
- I had the most amazing trip to Thailand, I worked so hard for! Getting fit and healthy and has really made an impact on my everyday life!
- Ben and I had an amazing time and I got to see even more how he is so beautiful inside and out, he will always be so good to me when I need him the most, he makes me feel so special and he is truly one of a kind and such a gorgeous human. I really got to see my future with him this trip and I always consider him as all of me I can see we truly are one
- I really have flourished in University I’m embracing it like would never imagined. I will be so gutted to finish because my topics of choice are everything to me and I’m really starting to make an impact ready for next year!
- My 21st birthday, the BEST birthday yet!!!!!! I was so spoilt and I had everyone around me that I love so dearly to which made my birthday, it truly was one I’ll never forget (or remember consider I was so drunk) but I remember half of the night so that counts!
There is so much to look forward too next year, I have so many assignments due which I look forward too I know I’m freak but that’s me ok.
- A lush family holiday with Ben and potential holiday on the cards with my g’s
- Just general love laugh play is what I see for myself in 2019!
I’m thankful for all the people around me this 2018 going into 2019
Merry Christmas and happy new year 🥰❤️