These three ladies are always popping up in my notifications! I NEED to see what they have on next. I mean, Kylie is making me so excited to wear tight tops and loose stripe loose trousers that take me to the 80s but with edge and darkness.
That yellow extravagant patterned oversized T is just killing it for me. There doesn’t seem to be anything else underneath, what a great item to pull off as a dress. All I keep thinking about is what would go with this outfit – shoe wise and of course it’s going to be Kourtney Kardashian’s shoes!!!
When you want to wear a pair of jeans, shorts, pencil, short or long skirts and you’ve worn your favourite tops too many times! Camis are just a life saver girlies. You can’t go wrong with them, affordable and luxurious in silk. You can go looking relaxed and ever so chic at the same time. I love you camis. Try and get a few in different colours because once you wear one you need more and they are so worth getting. I have three in dark purple, lilac/grey and this gorgeous cream and flowery print cami.
Bye bye Spain. Hello spain, ugh I mean Britian… wow it’s hot! I’ve gone from one extreme to the other, which means summer clothes ain’t fading away from my blog anytime soon.
My time away was amazing and I couldn’t of asked for any better with my man. It was our first holiday and we didn’t kill eachother by the end, I think that is a success. In all seriousness, he has been perfect, for some part of the holiday I have been a little ill (stupid aircon, such a love hate relationship) and he was always there for me. I’m struggling to find the words to say how happy and lucky I am.
My latest post on summer obsessions was of course my shopping checklist. Fair to say I nailed it, take a look at my yesterday buys.
Let’s start off with the hat. This baby has been hiding all the way in Spain and all the way near to the end of my holiday, but now that I have it my bikinis feel complete… Seriously though guys, it’s been a nightmare. My head is just too bloody small!
These retro/hippie glasses are just everything. I have never been one for rounded glasses due to my slim oval shaped face and mostly because a face map told me to steer away from them, but I like them on! Can’t believe I’ve stayed away all this time. If you have read my summer obssession post, You would know I mentioned cat eye sunglasses instead, But come on…these are so cute!
The silver tree knecklass is forbidden on my neck until anniversary. Thanks Ben but also, thanks Ben (sad face). I can’t wait to wear the necklace everyday, I have been in need of a intricate styled necklace.
The thick gold hoops! Yes that was defiantly on the list. There’s nothing really much else to say about them other than they are perfect against everything!
I have bought many more items especially clothes but they will be coming later for when I head off to Rome! So keep checking in for all the latest trends, tips, and fashion travel diaries.
My first and only maxi skirt so far guys. Like I have mentioned before with the height thing, (still love you mum and dad), it’s a pain in the a**. However, atleast I own one.
Skirts like these are so dependable. Too dependable in my case, as I just seems to always grab it and nothing else. The beach, shopping and evening meals.
Soft pink pastel colours are so pretty this summer. Long floaty skirts scream feminine and I’m screaming too! I FOUND ONE!
This maxi dress fits me like a glove. The dreaded moment before entering the changing rooms, the final result – IT FITS! This being a big deal to me due to the fact my height is 5.1 and maxi dresses are always best suited for longer legs.
This dress was perfect for my Barcelona trip, blending with the ostentatious buildings and weathered grimmy streets; this dress was the perfect loose chiffon dress for Barcelona weather. The small pretty peach and blue flower prints made the dress playful, but the wrap around the chest and the tie-in at the waste gave the dress that flirtatious effect.
This summer it is all about the froks and I’m almost disappointed that I didn’t invest in more. There is always next time…Catch me in my new froks when in Rome!
It’s our second night here in main land Spain and we are in love.
Heaven on earth
We decided to hit the town for a meal and ONLY a few drinks. But, we suddenly wound up at this bar and left 2 am with these guitarists just singing to us towards the end!
It was a good job I had my shorts on for the night
I feel better in denim shorts for a night out. Either shorts or skirt but a good pair of denim shorts always looks best with a black belt.
I coordinated black and blue together; Black is brilliant for night time outfits, and blue accessories seemed like a chic touch!
My dangly earings which are royal blue give the outfit a real elegant feel and when you work your way down you get more of an edge to the outfit with the denim shorts and belt. The shoes which are great length give the entire outfit that sexy and sophisticated look.
My day to evening outfit
If you were to go without accesories in a bright/bold colour, both outfits could look a little flat, as there isn’t enough colour in the outfit alone to draw attention.
I love the white skirt and it’s sweet shape. The metallic rings and zip at the front is daring and can take you through to the evening. But denim shorts for a night out on your holiday is my personal preference.
To get my outfit:
- Skirt and top – pretty little thing
- Shorts – H&M
- Earings – Jasper Conran
I have been nominated by the lovely pastelbottlerocket! It means so much thank you again! Here is her link guys get following I love her reads! Pastelbottlerocket.wordpress.com
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link
- Nominated 10 other bloggers and share their links, male sure to tell them!
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers do not know of.
My 7 facts!
- I like to eat and drink at the same time…gross but it’s a bad habit I keep doing😂
- I’m actually scared sometimes to wear really bright colours, bright pinks, yellows, greens and oranges freak me out because I’m so pale against them! I prefer to have those colours in accessories.
- I started this blog because I do journalism and thought a blog would be a really good thing to have and do on stuff I like…but I didn’t know what I liked SO MUCH to write about… I have always loved fashion and beauty, I have always had an eye for being creative with clothes so I thought I would do a blog on those (truthfully speaking because I thought it would be easy) the sooner I got into writing fashion and beauty blogs the more I became obsessed. In doing journalism I knew what avenue I wanted to go down! Fashion journalism. This blog has really opened my eyes of what makes me me and it’s my absolute love!!!!! It’s not easy at all, trying to find things to talk about to get my followers reading and liking! But I think I’m going a good job so far:) I just wish I had help like this when I was going through awkward stages to help me coordinate outfits and help me update myself on what styles suit my shape and height and everything else.
- Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years and he’s one of my biggest supporters in my love of writing!
- I have a deep phobia of small spaces. It’s really bad! I have bad panic attacks.
- My blog is called Moda Theresa as a sort of spin off to my middle name and the fact it’s spoonerism, switching one or two letters for humorous affect!
- I have never been one to Netflix and chill. Never watched a series. I’ve tried and failed after half way into a one episode.
Nominating in no particular order:
Just want to say thanks so much again to pastelbottlerocket for nominating me! This award is a great one because it shows my writing touches others and they are engaging with my own unique style of writing❤💙💜💚
Guys thanks so much for following and sharing your appreciation with my posts it means a lot it really does!!!! So so happy that I discovered this amazing blogging world and have some really fond followers! It’s an a amazing platform and such a great network to see everyone’s passions and I’m happy you guys love to read mine and help inspire me to create more blog posts of what I love❤
I’m very much looking forward to sharing my outfits for the gorgeous spanish weather and how I managed to colour coordinate and put them together with accessories! Which lately has been my favourite part of an outfit. Also, uploading images alongside mine of my most absolute fave fashion bloggers who helped inspire my look.
Comment below if your going away anywhere nice, your favourite type of outfit to wear and accessories!
Salou by Jessica Morley