I would like thank petrel41 for this award I’m really happy as this is such a great award to get fellow bloggers names known. I love petrel41 blog! Such good reads and are original.
I love blogging and fellow bloggers as they give me so much support. Especially my followers, who encourage me to do more posts and give such positive feedback!
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
seven questions for me:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
I like this question, because I always look at my daily, weekly and monthly visits. The Uk- 100, US – 60, India- 24, Netherlands and Canada 10 loads more. Like Korea, Switzerland and Japan at around 5. I love that my posts have reached international screens.
2. What is your favourite sport?
everyone says its not a sport but Cheerleading is a sport. I did cheer for 3 years and was the best experience ever, I knew how to work as a team and it was a feeling of a family unit I’ve never experiences so quickly before.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
Not a lot, I don’t think 2k16 has been the best year, but I guess being accepted for University of South Wales and being on a accredited course for Journalism. Very exciting!
4. What is your favourite quote?
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger… something I should learn
5. What is/was your favourite class when still at school?
Art was my favourite, because I did intense courses so going in to art was relaxing and like a break and I had an A* in a levels, I need to get back into art to be honest.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
To not stress and worry about things too much because no one is going to care when your gone and it wont matter in 5 minutes time. Everything will be ok.
7. Which politician would you never vote for, supposing you could vote for him or her?
I don’t really follow politics which is bad because I’m a journalist, but its not a side of journalism I want to go in to. I don’t know how to answer this questions whether this is on about the UK politics or any other country.
- What are your hobbies?
- Who inspires you day to day?
- What is one thing you would change about the world
- Do you think global warming is our fault, natures cycle, or both?
- Thoughts on Donald Trump?
- Where do you see yourself/ what are your future plans/hopes for in the next 5 years
- What is one thing you would tell your younger self.
(whether this works because you’ve already Nominated me but )
petrel41 because I really like the diversity in your posts, I love reading different information all the time and for your love of animals!
Lovejennyxo at sitbackandjustlive blog again for the diversity of posts, and how upbeat and positive writing on her journey’s and opinion posts.
Thoughts in life at thoughtsinlife blog for helping people and sharing experiences in life that can be challenging. Also understanding your emotions.
Faded rouge and fadedrouge blog because like lovejennyxo i just like how clear your posts are presented and the lovely reads you provide.
Dannielas at dannielas blog because I love how cute your posts are and I think you have the same interest in beauty products like me. Defiantly need more recognition.
A Brash Attitude at BrashAttitude blog for posting different beauty products I have never heard of before but love to see what’s out their on your blog.
and Fluently Fashion at FluentlyFashion blog for amazing style, I love your outfits and I feel are my type of outfits. You show a huge interest in pop culture and inspirational fashion posts that I love to read.
thanks again Petrel41! I wanted to nominate so many more but this post would go on forever! Thanks and love to all bloggers x